Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP

Go down 
+6
Aki Takashi
PokeDS9
Kaze
Saki-chan
Rai Hiroshi
Kuragari Kasumi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Number of posts : 284
Name : Atticus Vallejo
Zanpakuto : Tibachou
Race : Shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Thankful

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue500/500Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/0Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:21 am

Kuragari Kasumi wrote:
(ooc: woah woah woah.........where the hell is sachaki's character sheet? i just realized we got a phantom character running around in our rp.......this ban-kai is one of the most illegal things ive seen in the two and some odd years ive been running this rp.....)

(OOC: Well, Sachaki is in Xin's character sheet, listed as one of his "Fraccion". Don't worry though, s Bankai like this will probably be hard to keep maintained perfectly for long *hint hint*
Yes, I'm planning on killing this guy off soon. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Number of posts : 1770
Name : Rai Hiroshi
Zanpakuto : Taiyuri
Race : Arrancar
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Blank

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 am

occ: okay then... Sweat

"Hmph." Rai backflipped away from Toushirou. "I guess just fighting as I am right now won't be enough against you."

Toushirou just stood there staring at Rai with a serious look on his face.

"Alright then... Release!" Rai shouted. Her zahnpaktoh then transformed into a scythe. "Kurai Ryuu Taiyuri."

"Your not the only one who can do that." Toushirou said. "Bankai! Daigurren Hyrounmaru!"

MEANWHILE....

The lighting rushed at Grimmjow, but Grimmjow jumped out of the way.

"That all you got kid?!" Grimmjow shouted, but as he said that the lighting followed him. "What the-?!"

"I can control the lightning," Daichi said. "So no matter where you go, the lightning does too."

"You bastard!" Grimmjow shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Number of posts : 276
Name : Kaiya
Zanpakuto : forgot
Race : dialga

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue500/500Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/0Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 am

Lani did not looked surpised. He looked unimpressed actually.
"Is your bankai suppose to scare us?" he asked. He put his hand on the blade of Sachaki's sycthe, mockingly. He then send him flying.
"Don't make me laugh..." he said.
Then Kani jumped infront of Lani. "Flare Like Mars! Fuego De Inferno!!" She yelled. "Form 1!" then her sword turned into a fire desiged spear, she took her stance and smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://dj-dialga3.deviantart.com
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
1st Division CaptainAdmin
Kuragari Kasumi

Number of posts : 1748
Name : Kuragari Kasumi
Zanpakuto : Sayuru
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Tired

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:56 am

Leophard wrote:
Kuragari Kasumi wrote:
(ooc: woah woah woah.........where the hell is sachaki's character sheet? i just realized we got a phantom character running around in our rp.......this ban-kai is one of the most illegal things ive seen in the two and some odd years ive been running this rp.....)

(OOC: Well, Sachaki is in Xin's character sheet, listed as one of his "Fraccion". Don't worry though, s Bankai like this will probably be hard to keep maintained perfectly for long *hint hint*
Yes, I'm planning on killing this guy off soon. Razz )

(ooc;......it's not a matter of maintaning something like that......i mean geez.......even a short amount of time is enough to wipe aizen out.........*sighs* i should have paid closer attention to fraccion...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokyopop.com
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Number of posts : 1428
Name : Fushigi Saki
Zanpakuto : Eiensora
Race : shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Creative

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:03 am

(ooc:isn't Sackaki kinda controling what's happin to Saki it feels like that ,plus he feels like one of those super power characters,just what it feels like to me right now )
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:27 am

(ooc; yeah there is a lot of autoying going on so i'm gonna have to throw a yellow card on lep.....ifn he don' quit it's red and i'm going to have to delete a good chunk of this rp......in order to accomodate for the removal of atticus and sachiki and xin........and the banning of lep......i'd really rather not to have to go through all this work.....though......so please stop...)
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:18 am

Kuragari Kasumi wrote:
(ooc; yeah there is a lot of autoying going on so i'm gonna have to throw a yellow card on lep.....ifn he don' quit it's red and i'm going to have to delete a good chunk of this rp......in order to accomodate for the removal of atticus and sachiki and xin........and the banning of lep......i'd really rather not to have to go through all this work.....though......so please stop...)

(OOC: Okay, I've deleted my earlier post, and I'll remake it here. I'll make Sachaki less overpowered now, and I won't use autoying. Razz )

Though Sachaki could feel Captain Kuragari's reiatsu, he remained steadfast on his feet. He knew that she wouldn't be able to get in here without crossing the flames. These flames were so focused however, that even she couldn't get through them unharmed.

"The rules of my Bankai are simple." Said Sachaki to Saki and Lani. "These flames will incinerate everything that tries to get through them. Nobody can come here without being burned to cinders, and neither can you escape."
He pointed his fiery scythe towards Saki and Lani, and took a battle stance.

"Consider it a game of sumo-wrestling." He said. "Only this time, you die when you get out of the ring."
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:35 am

(ooc: ok that works lep thanks ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:39 am

Saki didn't answer merely smirked feeling her rertsui piling into her once more,her eyes glowing their a deep blue.

"winds of eiensora,take flight"she said awakening her zanpakuto,hurrican like winds,coming out attmepting to blow out the flames along with Sachaki. SHe took a fighting stance.

(ooc:ariguto :3)
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:46 am

Though the winds coming from Eiensora were fierce, Sachaki didn't even move a muscle, and the flames didn't even flicker.
"There's aren't ordinary flames, Captain Saki." Said Sachaki with a smile. "There flames are purely made of my own reiatsu. They can't go out unless I order them to do so."

"I prefer to give out orders like these, though."
Sachaki stomped on the ground, cracking open the land in front of him. Two big blasts of fire were shot out of it, right towards Saki and Lani.
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:31 am

Lani froze. His one fear in the world: fire. He shook, and his eyes dialated. Kanit jumped in the way, blocking the flames with her zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:44 am

Saki changed her zanpakuto to it's first shikai form reseambling a spear staff,with a long ribbon on the end of it. SHe twirled her zanpakuto around her in an attempt to block the flames away using a good bit of her retsui to makes the winds block it.

"shit"she thought she was going to be in a pinch her. Considering her element was wind ,and she couldn't blow it away normally it might be difficult,and this was a close range enviroment,her zanapakuto worked better in a biger envirment.

SHe thought"well i'll have to manage" "i'll have to use more retsui than normal"
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:51 am

"Oh? Did that simple attack already put a strain on you?" Said Sachaki. "What a shame. I was hoping to have some fun fighting you."

He raised his hand in the air, and chanted some unintelligable words. A beam of black fire burst from the tear in the ground he had created before, the tip of the beam resembling the head of a dragon. The dragon opened its mouth, and sent numerous fireballs towards the group.

"No." Answered the figure. "I don't know this person named Ashido."
"Are you sure?" Said Atticus. "You seem to perfectly match the discription I've heard of."
"This is not the time." Said the figure. "The Menos can be back any second. Follow me."

The mysterious figure shunpo-ed away, and Atticus followed him. After several minutes, they reached a stone mountain, with several caves in it. The mysterious figure shunpo-ed in front of one cave, and walked inside. Atticus followed him.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this..." Thought Atticus. "What if he truly isn't the Ashido I've heard of?"
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:49 am

"I'm getting sick of this!" Grimmjow shouted angrily, as he kept trying to dodge the lighting.

"Fine, I'll end this quicker then. Bankai!" Daichi shouted, is sword changing form again. It turned into a large golden staff, and Kusari appeared at his side. "Let's do this."

MEANWHILE....

Toushirou and Rai were evenly matched, blow for blow.

"Your not bad shorty." Rai said with a smirk, as they clashed again. Suddenly they both got a sudden pain. "Wha-What is this pain?!" Rai cried, as she clenched her head.

"D-Damn..." Toushirou cursed, putting a hand on his head. He then collapsed from the pain. But as Rai was falling to the ground, Ulquiorra suddenly appeared and caught her.

"Rai!" Grimmjow shouted. "Hitsugaya-taicho!" Daichi shouted.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:40 am

Saki thought"so I can't blow it then i'll try a differnt appraoch"

using her zanpakuto she tiwrled her zanpkauto around shifting winds to push the fireballs away from her along with dodging.

"shit,i've got to get on the offensive " she thought

Using her zanpkauto she swung it around up towards the sky,winds beging as if a storm was brewing small needle raindrops appeared and headed for Sachaki.
(her first shikai attack)
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:50 pm

kuragari looked at ulquiorra "hello ulquiorra......as soon as we retrieve our friend from the forest we'll be leaving.....tell sauske-kun that.......this visit was a waste......and we apologize for wasting your time.....now if you'll exuse us" with that said he kicked the sand creating a massive sand wave go ravaging towards sachaki
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Sachaki did not move from his place, and only aimed one hand towards the needles travelled towards him.
"Bakudou #39: Enkosen."
A black shield made of Sachaki's reiatsu appeared in front of his hand, blocking all the needles. As he stopped channeling the spell, the needles simpily fell to the ground in front of him.

"Come on, Captain Saki." Said Sachaki mockingly. "Do you honestly believe you can beat my Bankai with just your Shikai? Perhaps I overestimated your intelligence."
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:33 am

"Lani! You idiot! snap out of it!" she yelled. Lani shook his head. He HATED fire with a passion. HE looked at Ulqiuorra. Then looked back at Kani. Kani turned towards Daichi. "Hado 54: HAIEN!" she yelled. She fired, and then jumped back next to Uqiuorra. "How was that Ulquorra-sama? " she asked. Lani eyes widen. "K-Kani..." he muttered.
Raijoo raised an eyebrow. "Interesting..." he said.

(OCC-Dun Dun duuuuuun)
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:14 am

occ: omg! is she going bad?!

"We'll be taking our leave as well." Ulquiorra said. "Nessa, Sachaki, Grimmjow! We're leaving, now."

"And as for you," he then added turning to Kani, "I don't know what your planning, but you'd better not do anything stupid."

"Tch, you got lucky this time boy!" Grimmjow shouted, sunidoing over to Ulquiorra.

Daichi ignored him as he flash stepped over to Toushirou.

"Hitsugaya-taicho, are you alright?" Daichi asked, shaking him.
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:44 pm

"Hai." Nodded Nessa, and followed Ulquiorra.

"Oh, come on!" Shouted Sachaki, reverting his Zanpakutou back to its sealed state. "I was this close to killing them!"
He sighed, and looked at the Shinigami.
"You are lucky that I'm under orders." He said. "Next time you will not be so lucky."

He turned around, and shunpo-ed towards Ulquiorra.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:14 am

"kani..-chan?" Saki stated suprised,too surprised to pay to replie to Sachaki.

"what's the menaing of this?" she asked shouting.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:25 am

"Lets go." Ulquiorra said. He then disappeared, along with Grimmjow and the others with Rai in his arms.

"Hitsugaya-san, wake up! Are you alright? Answer me!" Daichi pleaded, still shaking him.

While Toushirou was unconcious, he had a... dream.... But he wasn't the only one... Rai did too...

Toushirou and Rai's Dream:

Toushirou opened his eyes to fine himself in the mountains.

"W-Where am I...?" Toushirou said confused, and looking around.

"What the-" Rai said confused as well. She then noticed Toushirou standing right across from him. "Its you!" they both shouted, chibi anime style.

"What are you doing here?!" Toushirou exclaimed.

"The question is, what are YOU doing here?!" Rai shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:37 am

Remembering Toushirou she ran over to him.

"chibi-kun!" she shouted trying to wake him up.

SHe noticed that he was still breathing with a pulse."..odd..." she said quietly sighing.

Things in soulsociety had felt to quiet she should have expected this,the quiet is always before the storm.SHe sighed again this time in sadness.
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Meanwhile, the mysterious figure had leaded Atticus to the end of the cave. It seemed to be a dead end, and the wall looked very thick. Even with his Zanpakutou, it could take Atticus hours to cut through it.

"Why have you led me to a dead end, Ashido?" He asked.
"For the last time, I am not Ashido." Replied the figure agitated. "Just watch."

The mysterious figure started to chant some unintelligable words. Slowly, the cave wall began to crack, and formed a path back to the surface of Hueco Mundo.

"Go ahead." Said the figure. "You should easily be able to find your friends back on the surface."
"Aren't you coming with me?" Asked Atticus.
"No." Replied the figure. "I have things to do here."

Atticus nodded, and ran back to the surface of Hueco Mundo. He ended up in another cave, on a mountain near Los Noches. The cave wall closed behind him again.
He sighed, and tried to look for any traces of reiatsu. Luckily, he was easily able to track the other Shinigami, but he could also feel that the Arrancar from before were coming to his position.

"I guess I'll have to hurry." Said Atticus, as he shunpo-ed his way back to the group.

The mysterious figure had closed the cave wall again, and took a few steps back.
"Such an interesting reiatsu..." Said the figure slowly. "He has a very tight bond with his Zanpakutou."
The figure then started to radiate red light, and slowly turned into its true form; Xin Setthos.

"Let's see if we can exploit that bond."
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:41 am

Kuragari turned and strolled to toshiro "hmm.....seems he's entered the dream realm......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bleach Society Specific RPs :: Union OF Lost Souls THE MOVIE-
Jump to: