Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP

Go down 
+6
Aki Takashi
PokeDS9
Kaze
Saki-chan
Rai Hiroshi
Kuragari Kasumi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Number of posts : 1770
Name : Rai Hiroshi
Zanpakuto : Taiyuri
Race : Arrancar
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Blank

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:38 am

"Well tell you what, I'm not going to." Rai said, grinning once more.

Meanwhile, Daichi was clashing with Grimmjow, blow for blow.

"Wow kid your not half bad!" Grimmjow shouted.

"Same to you." Daichi said, starting to gain his confidence back.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
1st Division CaptainAdmin
Kuragari Kasumi

Number of posts : 1748
Name : Kuragari Kasumi
Zanpakuto : Sayuru
Race : Shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Tired

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:52 am

kuragari watched daichi bemusedly "well well i knew there was a good reason for making you my leiutinant....."
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokyopop.com
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Number of posts : 276
Name : Kaiya
Zanpakuto : forgot
Race : dialga

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue500/500Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:50 am

Lani drew his sword for the first time infront of this time. It was truely stunning, and graceful. It glow a beautiful blue, and seemed to sparkle in the light. One of the most beautiful water zanpaktou in the soul socitey.
"I didn't want to have to do this..." he said.
"Lani Nii-sama..." Kani said. She only said that when she was worried.
Back to top Go down
http://dj-dialga3.deviantart.com
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:22 am

"Oh? Finally decided to toughin up?" Rai asked, cocking and eyebrow. "Good."

She then took a battle stance. "Let's do this."

Yes... and I won't let you down! Daichi thought, as he continued to fight Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue500/500Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:35 am

"Rush Like the water of Persidon...Mizu La Aqua..."
Water swarmed around him. About 1,00 gallons or so. enough to fill up 2 swimming pools. the water rush towards Rai.
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Number of posts : 284
Name : Atticus Vallejo
Zanpakuto : Tibachou
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Thankful

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:30 am

PokeDS9 wrote:
"Rush Like the water of Persidon...Mizu La Aqua..."
Water swarmed around him. About 1,00 gallons or so. enough to fill up 2 swimming pools. the water rush towards Rai.

OCC: Um, wasn't everybody's reiatsu sealed by the box that Kuragari used before? No reiatsu also means you can't use Kidou, or release your Zanpakutou. Razz
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:35 am

OCC- Oh yeah Sweat

Lani sighed. "I hate sword to sword combat..thats more Kani...go fight her..." He said putting his sword away.
"WHAT!? " yelled Kani
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:41 am

Suddenly, without any sign of warning, Sachaki charged towards Kani and attacked her with his Zanpakutou. Though Kani managed to block the blow, she had to put her effort into it. Everybody's reiatsu slowly seemed to return, so everybody's attacks were starting to become stronger.

"I'm sorry pal, but if you're not gonna fight, I'm gonna have to force it out of you by killing your sister." He said to Lani, with a devilish grin. "It's no fun to kill an enemy without a proper fight, after all."
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:45 am

"...Kani..." Lani said.
"Yes Nii-sama!" she said.
She bared down all her weight on her sword, surprisingly, she was strong enough to make his feet dig iinto the sand.
"You sould really fight Nii-sama...hes much strong then me..." she said
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:43 am

kuragari chuckled "3 hours........have almost passed......ah well......that's fine because it means i can pretty quickly end this fight......." then he looked at arturo "so.....my compadre where do your loyalties lie?"

arturo with his hands in his pockets replied chuckling "where do my loyalties lay? really you must ask such a question?" in response to this kuragari chuckled "i'm off the hook then"
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:02 am

Raijuu waved a Kuragari slightly. "May i join you, shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 am

"if that is what you wish....however i will require the same of you as i did when i forced arturo to obey me......you must make the unbreakable pact of oblivion..........an ancient pact that will.........bind you to my will" kuragari had a twisted and cynical expression as he stated this
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:09 am

His eye twitched slightly. "I didn't mean all that ...but i will agree, only if i am allowed to get after my own ideals also..." said Raijuu.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:58 am

kuragari chuckled "it's only a precautionary measure....by binding to my will i simply mean that you cannot betray us.......i'll not hold you from your own beliefs, ideals, or usual behaviors"
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:11 am

"Really..." says Raijuu. "Okay, Go ahead. "
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Number of posts : 1428
Name : Fushigi Saki
Zanpakuto : Eiensora
Race : shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Creative

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:36 pm

"yo basterd forget me"Saki shouted at Sahcaki coming in from behind going in to atack him with her zanpakuto
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Sachaki avoided the attack, and took a few steps back. Though it was now two versus one, Sachaki kept smiling wickedly.

"At last, an even fight." He said, as he took a tight grip on his Zanpakutou. "Try to last for a few minutes, until our reiatsu returns."
___________________________________________'

Meanwhile, Atticus was still down in Menos Forest, running away from the Horde of Menos Grande chasing him.
"Damn it! How long is that seal gonna work?" He thought. "If I could use Genkai, I'd have taken them down in seconds!"

Suddenly, a hand grabbed him, and pulled him into a cave. The Menos all stormed past the cave. It looked like they had lost sight of him.
"Um... Tha-"
He looked up to the figure that rescued him. To Atticus' surprise, it wore Shinigami robes. It also wore a brown hide over its head and back, a Hollow mask, and several other Hollow masks were covering the hide.
"Wait... I know you!" Said Atticus. "I've heard the stories about you! Are you... Ashido?"
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:31 pm

"ha!" Kani says. "Your nothing but trash to me!So you try to last into our energy return, fool. "
"Don't underestatmate him, Kani..." said Lani, rolling his eyes. He looked at Sachaki. "Sorry for her rudness...i beat her whenever we train everytime so don't listen."
"Damnit, stop embaressing me!" she shouted.
"Its what it live for..."Lani finished, just messing wiith the handle of his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:54 pm

kuragari closed his eyes "ah.....the seal has finally worn off.......now than Rajuu......." kuragari pointed to the arrancar and a silver thread shot to his chest from kuragari's arm as kuragari chanted something in an unkown language then he stated "it is complete.......you are free to roam soul society....that thread will emit a trace of my rietsu until i die so people will know that your on our side" then he smiled "allright daichi show grimmjow what your truly capable of"
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:22 am

Sachaki overheard Kuragari, and smiled.
"So our reiatsu is back, huh?" He said, keeping his Zanpakutou in front of him. "I'll make this as painful as possible."

He thrusted his Zanpakutou into the sands. A big spiral of black flames appeared around him, and his reiatsu started to increase rapidly.
"Bankai!"
Large, bony wings burst out of his shoulders, and the spiral of black fire around him spread, until it became a massive ring of black fire which trapped Saki, Lani and Sachaki in the area. Black tattoos also appeared on his skin, and his Zanpakutou turned into a black, fiery scythe.

"Shino Deichi Tibachou!"
As he shouted out the name, an immense wave of reiatsu filled the area, knocking Lani on the ground and making even Captain Saki struggle to stay on her feet. It appeared that he had grown even stronger since their last encounter.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:32 am

kuragari smirked at sachiki "nice rietsu....but here try this" he unleashed his rietsu then forcing all of the people surrounding him to their knees except for arturo but even he seemed to shift slightly under the weight of kuragari's rietsu. chuckling kuragari said "ive no clue how my body is able to remain stable with the ungodly amount of rietsu that tends to build up after the use of that artifact"
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am

(OCC-wait...Lani had bankai, then someone made me get rid of it...can he havei it now?)
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 am

(ooc: well at the moment there is a rietsu flux that would make movement for most people impossible.....and i don't even know if your qualified to have ban-kai.....i'll have to look at lani's sheet again)
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:04 am

(OCC- alright)
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:27 am

"Thanks for stealing my oppenent you bastard!" Rai shouted, as she got up again. She then turned to Toushirou. "It looks like your the only one left."

"I appears so...." Toushirou said a low toned voice, still trying to avoid Rai.

"Well then, I guess I'll fight you then." Rai said with a smirk. "Shatter, Taiyuri." She then disappeared.

So... her zahnpakoth can make her disappear... Toushirou thought. Then suddenly out of nowhere Rai appeared once more and thrusted her sword down on him. But Toushirou was ready, because he blocked the attack.

"Oh, your not bad..." Rai said evily.

"Your not bad either..." Toushirou said with know emotion what so ever.

MEANWHILE....

"Oh? Looks like we can fight at full strength now!" Grimmjow shouted.

"Yeah... now..." Daichi said. "Roar, Kusari!" Daichi's sword then changed in appearance.

"Wow... that's impressive..." Grimmjow said.

Daichi then lifted his sword and channelled lighting through it, and pointed it at Grimmjow.

occ: wow that wuz a long post... Sweat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bleach Society Specific RPs :: Union OF Lost Souls THE MOVIE-
Jump to: