Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP

Go down 
+6
Aki Takashi
PokeDS9
Kaze
Saki-chan
Rai Hiroshi
Kuragari Kasumi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Number of posts : 1428
Name : Fushigi Saki
Zanpakuto : Eiensora
Race : shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Creative

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:13 am

"dream relam... like an acully world,or dream realam, he's having a regular dream?" Saki asked,glancing at Toushirou again
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
1st Division CaptainAdmin
Kuragari Kasumi

Number of posts : 1748
Name : Kuragari Kasumi
Zanpakuto : Sayuru
Race : Shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Tired

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:01 am

"he's entered an actual world....the realm of dreams is that realm into which a shinigami goes when they are speaking to their zanpaktou face to face.......the dream realm...or inner self if you will........." shaking his head kuragari states "as long as toshiro does not die in that realm he will be fine"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokyopop.com
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:27 am

"...die?.." Saki repeated.

"man chibis you'd better not die on,you....now that Moriko-cha-chan's gone,..your all i got left"she thought.
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Number of posts : 284
Name : Atticus Vallejo
Zanpakuto : Tibachou
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Thankful

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue500/500Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0/0Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:00 am

"Captain!"

Finally, Atticus had managed to find his way back to the group. He was worn out and breathing heavily from using shunpo over such a large distance, but at least he was safe now.
"I came back as fast as I could, Captain." Panted Atticus. "Sorry for dissapearing."

He then noticed Captain Toushirou's body. He couldn't feel his reiatsu, but his Zanpakutou was still materialized, and he was still alive.

"W-What's wrong with Captain Toushirou?" Asked Atticus.
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Number of posts : 276
Name : Kaiya
Zanpakuto : forgot
Race : dialga
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Blank

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue500/500Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0/0Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:26 am

Lani lokked on as Kani left with the arrancars.

"I'm leaving becasue of bro-sama's invation to join him...and didn't leave becasue of my feelings for Byakuya-kun...but i got over it, and now i'm leaving..."

"Next time Nii-san...i'm gonna burn you to death. "
she tolded him before disappearing. Lani looked hoplessly on. "N-Not you too..." she muttered. Tears began to fall down his cheeks. He quickly wiped them away, then ran over to check on Toushiro.

(OOC- poor Lani...so emotionally scared D: )
Back to top Go down
http://dj-dialga3.deviantart.com
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Number of posts : 1770
Name : Rai Hiroshi
Zanpakuto : Taiyuri
Race : Arrancar

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:06 am

"H-He could die...?" Daichi studdered.

Toushirou and Rai's Dream:

"You little brat, answer my question!" Toushirou shouted angrily.

"Who are you calling little?! You little midget!" Rai shouted angrily.

"Why you little...." Toushirou said getting even more angry.

"Stop it you fools!" a voice boomed.

"What the-" Rai started.

"Hyrounmaru?!" Toushirou exclaimed.

"Taiyuri?!" Rai exclaimed.

"That's right, we've brought you two here something important..." Taiyuri said.

"Not to fight..." Hyroumaru said.

"Sorry..." they both said, a sweat drop appearing on their foreheads.

"Now... there's someone here to meet you..." Taiyuri said.

"Someone that was very dear to you boy...." Hyrounmaru said. Both Taiyuri and Hyrounmaru moved out of the way to reveal a figure of a person standing in between the both of them. A beautiful white wolf stood beside the figure.

"No... i-it can't be..." Toushirou said, his eyes wide with astonishement.

Occ: O ho, who could it be? O you guys probably already know anyways... or do you...? xDDD
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Atticus overheard Lani and Kani, and turned around.
"...Kani..."

He sighed, and walked towards Lani, patting his back.
"It's going to be okay." He said. "We'll get him back, later."
He turned his attention back to the group, and kneeled down at Toushirou's body. He inspected it closely, communicating with Tibachou in his mind.

"Do you know what's wrong with him, Tibachou?" Asked Atticus.
"He's in the dream realm." Replied Tibachou. "Right now, fate is linking him back together with Rai."
"I see."

"What are we going to do now?" Asked Atticus to the others, standing back on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:45 am

"for now......we wait" kuragari stated looking down his smile still preasent "if he dies then he dies if doesn't then he doesn't......all we can do is wait.....well.......i suppose i could have sayuru go and observe......but i doubt she's up for it....."
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:08 am

"Should we maybe go back to the Soul Society?" Daichi asked, "I mean... it is kind of dangerous here out in the middle of Hueco Mundo..."

"M-Moriko-chan...." Toushirou said, still in shock.

"Nii-san...." Moriko said, tears begining to well up in her eyes.

"How..." Toushirou started, but before he could finish, Moriko ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Nii-san... I've missed you so much!" Moriko cried through tears.

Rai just stood there. Who is this person? Rai thought. Taiyuri floated down beside Rai.

"She is... you could say... your other half." Taiyuri said.

"My... other half...?" Rai repeated.

"Moriko-chan... I've missed you too..." Toushirou said, hugging Moriko back.
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:15 am

"At least staying here in the open is dangerous." Said Atticus. "We could be attacked at any moment. We either have to go back to Soul Society, or we have to find some cover until Captain Toushirou wakes up."

Atticus kneeled down, and picked up Toushirou's body, carrying him over his right shoulder.
"Ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:03 am

"I-I'm ready." Daichi said timidly, standing up.

Moriko then stepped back a little from Toushirou and wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"Sorry, its just it seems like I haven't seen you a long time..." Moriko said, kind of embarrased.

"Don't worry about it." Toushirou said, a small smile on his face.

"So what is it that you want?" Rai asked.

"Hey, don't be so rude." Toushirou said, stepping in front of Moriko. He still didn't trust Rai.

"I-Its okay Nii-san." Moriko said. "Well, I came here to tell the both of you something important."

"Something... important?" Toushirou repeated.

"And that would be...?" Rai asked.

"Nii-san, there's going to be a great danger coming." Moriko said, a serious look appearing her face.

"Danger? Like what?" Toushirou asked.

"That's the thing, I don't know..." Moriko replied, shaking her head. "But, you've got to be ready. Other wise... the Soul Society will be doomed to destruction..."

"What?!" Toushirou exclaimed.

Occ: Uhhh.... hope that was okay Kuragari Sweat
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:50 am

(ooc: looks good rai-chan)

Kuragari frowned "we can't move him.....it may cause internal damage"
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:30 pm

"As if keeping him over my shoulder is going to kill him." Said Atticus. "Besides, it's either this, or a much greater danger."
Back to top Go down
whitewingeddarkness
Former 11th Div. Captain
Vizard
Former 11th Div. CaptainVizard
whitewingeddarkness

Number of posts : 1540
Name : Zunarsa
Zanpakuto : Tempoteka
Race : vizard
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Sleepy

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue88/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (88/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:30 pm

(OOC:HOLY FUCKING HELL!!.......im behind-,-)
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:48 am

Occ: Its okay WWD *Pats head*
And oki, thx Kuragari-san ^^

"W-What do you mean internal damage?" Daichi asked.

"But what do you need to see me for?" Rai asked, "As far as I'm concerned, I could care less about the Soul Society."

"Rai-san... you..." Moriko began, as she walked over to Rai. "Deep down inside... I know there's some good in you..."

"What are you saying?" Rai asked, starting to pay more attention.

"I'm saying that... you shouldn't be on Aizen's side... and soon.... you will know why." Moriko replied.

"Really?" Rai said. "Well sorry, but I don't think that's gonna happen litte missy. So I guess you've just wasted your time talking to me."

"Just forget it Moriko-chan, its no use." Toushirou said.

"No... I didn't waste my time. Its the truth." Moriko said, some seriousness in her voice.

"Hmph." Rai just grunted. Like that'll happen...... will it...? Rai thought, having some doubt.

"Moriko-san... its time that we go now." Hakumi said.

"But-" Moriko started, but Hakumi shook her head.

"I'm sorry but we must." Hakumi said. Moriko then turned to Toushirou and hugged him once more.

"Goodbye..." Moriko said, tears starting to roll down her cheeks once more.

"No... this isn't goodbye... I'll see you again... just wait..." Toushirou said, hugging her back.

"Really...? Is that a promise...?" Moriko asked.

"Yes... I promise..." Toushirou replied. Moriko then stepped back a little from Toushirou.

"Well then... I guess I see you soon." Moriko said, a small smile appearing on her face. She then turned and walked away with Hakumi by her side. Soon enough, she disappeared into the distance.

Rai woke up to find herself in the infirmary of Los Noches.

Me... good...? Rai thought as she lay there. No... that could never happen.

Toushirou slowly opened his eyes.

"W-What happened...?" Toushirou asked, in a hoarse voice.

Occ: Whew... that took a while. Sweat
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:03 am

"Ah, Captain!" Said Atticus, as he put Captain Toushirou back in his feet. "Good to have you back with us."
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:26 am

As soon as Toushirou's down Saki glomps him "sigh,you had us worried there chibis"

"Apparently you went into a dream realm"she explained,letting go off him.
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Number of posts : 276
Name : Kaiya
Zanpakuto : forgot
Race : dialga

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:58 am

"Nice to see you awake Captain Hitsugaya..." Lani muttered.
Raijuu smiled. "Another one? "
Back to top Go down
http://dj-dialga3.deviantart.com
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:52 am

"Yeah..." Toushirou said, falling down on his butt to sit down cross legged. "I... I saw someone while I was there..."

"I see your awake." a voice said.

"Huh? Ulquiorra!" Rai said surprised. He was standing in the door way, leaning on his side his arms crossed.

"Don't forget about me!" Grimmjow said, popping up behind him.

"Oh don't worry, I wouldn't forget about you." Rai said, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:09 am

"really who?"Saki asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:33 am

"Moriko-chan....." Toushirou replied.

"Oh yeah!" Grimmjow shouted happily.

Rai laughed a little, but then stopped.

"Huh what's the matter?" Grimmjow asked.

"Something on your mind?" Ulquiorra asked.

"Yeah... its just..." Rai started. "Do you... think I don't belong here...?"

"Of course ya do! What the hell are ya thinkin?!" Grimmjow shouted.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:40 am

"...Moriko-chan...." Saki stated slowly drawing out every symbol.

"..wha-what did she say..?" Saki asked catching her thoughts to replie
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:33 pm

"She said... there's great danger coming..." Toushirou replied.

"Its just..." Rai began, but then she stopped herself. "Never mind..."

"Are you sure?" Ulquiorra asked. "You know you can tell us anything."

"Y-Yeah... its nothing..." Rai replied.
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:22 pm

"...Great danger..." Muttered Atticus.

He sighed. He didn't like this situation one bit. First they send an entire elite group of Shinigami to pick up one Arrancar, they end up in the middle of Hueco Mundo, and then Captain Toushirou suddenly goes into the Dream Realm. The entire situation was disturbing him, and he couldn't help but agree with Moriko-chan.

"If there is truly great danger coming, then we should prepare." Said Atticus, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 am

"Yeah..." Toushirou said. He was really tired and worn out from everything that happened. And now, something else was going to happen.

Rai just sighed, "I guess I should get some more rest."

"Alright, we'll see you later then." Ulquiorra said.

"See ya Rai!" Grimmjow said.

"Okay, see ya Ulquiorra, Grimmjow." Rai said, then the two of them left. Rai then closed her eyes and fell back asleep.

"So what are we gonna tell Aizen?" Grimmjow asked, as he and Ulquiorra walked down the hall.

"We're going to tell him that those Shinigami tried to take Rai." Ulquiorra replied.

"Gotcha." Grimmjow said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bleach Society Specific RPs :: Union OF Lost Souls THE MOVIE-
Jump to: