Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP

Go down 
+6
Aki Takashi
PokeDS9
Kaze
Saki-chan
Rai Hiroshi
Kuragari Kasumi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
1st Division CaptainAdmin
Kuragari Kasumi

Number of posts : 1748
Name : Kuragari Kasumi
Zanpakuto : Sayuru
Race : Shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Tired

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty
PostSubject: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:00 am

(ooc: okay so i finally got a working word document and can post the RP so here it is)

Union of Souls The Movie:

Time: 7:40 A.M.
Year: 1804

Soul society was in an uproar and shinigami were running rampantly every where trying to figure out what had happened because there were now somewhere around 20 gillian class menos running amuck in the Rukonagai districts. The captains were called into the first division area for a meeting. “I don’t know how they all got here but they musn’t be allowed to stay….therefore I will send……a few captains to deal with them….and their lieutenants may assist them as well. Shunsui Kyoraku, Jushirou Ukitake, Hikifune Kirio, and….Genrei Kuchiki are to go along with their lieutenants and any other officers they see capable of handling this mission.” All the aforementioned shinigami nodded in acknowledgement and then flash stepped away to get their officers. To go do battle. While the menos continued to run amuck shattering buildings and slaying innocent souls. There was one shinigami sitting observing the distruction waiting for the arrival of the designated officers. He had been spying on the captains meeting along with Kyoraku’s lieutenant lisa. His name was Kitsuke Masahara he was an officer under Genrei Kuchiki and was hopeful for acquisition of Lieutenant. Once the other officers arrived the battle began and the menos were quickly defeated. “Masahara..why were you here?” Genrei asked his subordinate an un untrusting expression etched on his old features. The younger shinigami…he couldn’t have been more than 190 replied “i….i…..er well taichou I was spying on the meeting and rushed here to see what was going on….so I waited for you all to arrive before doing anything” Genrei looked down upon him “get back to the barracks and write a report on the observations you made before our arrival…..if it isn’t satisfactory then expect a long inquisition from me” masahara quickly but begrudgingly obeyed Genrei’s command.

4 months later:

4 months had passed and Genrei’s suspicions had not faded. Masahara Kitsuke was aware of this and so he gathered all of his courage for he felt that for his safety it had to be done….he would have to assasinate Genrei Kuchiki. The young shinigami crept into his captain’s chambers slowly hiding his rietsu the best he could. Slowly he crept bypassing his comrades and subordinates in the cool breeze of the night. It was a new moon so he didn’t have to worry about the moon exposing him to the eyes of others. His feet gently padded along the wooden floors of the sixth division headquarters as he flashed towards the room his heart was pounding in his ears while he was calculating every possible consequence should he be caught and not a single one of them seemed to pleasing. Silently he slid the door open once he arrived slowly and quietly he approached the sleeping captain. Once he was at the futon side he drew his zanpackuto “goodbye Genrei Kuchiki” he whispered. He never had the chance to thrust down however because he found himself imprisoned by six rods of light “I knew you were a threat” Genrei stated opening his eyes and shifting off of the futon into a standing position fully dressed. “ it seems Kitsuke that you were out to murder me and so it’s off to Central 46 for judging.” Masahara was frightened and pleaded with Genrei but the old captain wouldn’t hear any of it.

“Masahara Kitsuke we hereby find thee guilty of attempted murder and hereby sentence thee to an eternity of exile!” the spokesmen barked to these words as he slammed his gavel on the desk before him. “I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON SOUL SOCIETY FOR THIS!!!!!!” were the last words any shinigami heard from him as he was thrown out of soul society through the senkaimon gate.

Two weeks after gate to the king:

Soul Society and the human world were both in a state of uneasy peace awaiting the assault from Hueco Mundo. However they were unaware that there was a threat more actively seeking the destruction of the soul society. A lone shinigami stood on a hill outside of Karakura town looking down upon it “I’ll shall start my revenge by taking down their champion……that Substitute shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki” he spat when he finished saying the name “what a disgusting name…..who the hell names their kid Strawberry anyway?” he added this as an afterthought. One of many pale skinned figures stood behind him. “what would you have us do……?” it questioned him. The shinigami turned to the pale figure looking it over it looked to be male with long lanky pale limbs, bony fingers and toes, draping white whispy hair flowing in the wind around it’s grizzled pale face with it’s high cheek bones, hallowed crimson eyes, pointed nose, and pockmarked flesh, garbed in a simple brown kimono. “nothing yet” the shinigami replied then he smirked “once this is done we will go to soul society and take our revenge” then he broke into a dark demented long winded laugh. The pale figure bowed “as you wish……” the shinigami finally ceased his laughter “at midnight you are to go kidnap the boys friends and then…………………”

Elsewhere at the Urahara Shouten:

“I’ve got a feeling that something bad is about to happen” kisuke Urahara said to his companions Yoruichi Shihouen and Tessai.

Back in the soul society:

Kuragari Kasumi the first division captain called a meeting of the captains.

“we have received a report from our allies in the human world that something strange is going on and I’m going to need some volunteers to investigate the problem” he stated before leaning back to wait and see who would step forward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokyopop.com
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Number of posts : 1770
Name : Rai Hiroshi
Zanpakuto : Taiyuri
Race : Arrancar
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Blank

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:18 pm

"Wait." Head-Captain Commander Yamamoto said. "There is something I must talk about. It's regarding the incident in the Human World."
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:43 pm

"yama-jii?" kuragari questioned looking to the older soutaichou
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:03 am

"Its about that encounter you made with that arrancar, Captain Hitsugaya, Miss Hitsugaya." Yamamoto replied.

"Yes sir?" Both Moriko and Toushirou said.

"When your demon took over, Miss Hitsugaya, it caused a lot of destruction..." Yamamoto continued, "So I have decided to strip you of you Captainship and ban you from the Soul Society."

"What?!" Toushirou exclaimed.

Suddenly some 2nd division shinigamis appeared, taking hold of Moriko, Saki, and Toushirou.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Toushirou exclaimed trying to get away.

"Just in case you rebel." Yamamoto said, "Now take her away!"

occ: how was that kuragari? did i over do it...? Sweat
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:41 am

(ooc: well the second gotei isn't under yamamoto's jurisdiction......kuragari would have to be the one to ban moriko........since she is of the second gotei thirteen am i right or do i have her rank wrong?)
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 am

occ: she actually replaced tousen Sweat
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:13 am

(oco: well then it's pretty good Sweat )
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Number of posts : 1428
Name : Fushigi Saki
Zanpakuto : Eiensora
Race : shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Creative

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 am

"this is crazy!"Saki shouted trying to break away. "you can't just decide this,for moriko-chan,yourself!"

SHe shouted to the other captains "you all know this isn't right!"

This was crazy and unright.Head Captain Yamamoto had no right to decide this on his own.

(ooc:question is that second divison the one under Soi Fon,the ones holdin Saki and Toushirou?)
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:18 am

kuragari sighed "gomene......saki-taichou ive no control over yama-jii's decisions in the first gotei.......so please quiet down"
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:09 am

"so you'r going to let him do this!" she called back angerer in each word she said.

"this is unjust!" she shouted
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:42 am

"saki-taichou....she isn't under my jusrisdiction thus there is nothing i can do....." kuragari replied sighing.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:52 am

"there's always something that can be done!" she called back.

She was really upset by Kuragari,he seemed as if it didn't matter to him.How could he be calm and cold about this.This was the one thing that buged her buged her about soulsocety,their rules were cold and unjust.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 am

occ: yes it's soi fon's shinigami, saki-chan and i hope u don't mind but i kinda played her 4 a lil bit

"These fools won't stop me!" Toushirou shouted, knocking the shinigami's that held him and Moriko unconcious. He then turned to Moriko and shouted, "Moriko-chan! Run!"

"B-But..." Moriko said backing away.

"RUN!" Toushirou shouted.

Moriko hesitated with tears rolling down her face, but nodded and ran away as fast as she could.

"You fools! After her!" Soi Fon shouted.

"All Captain's pursue her!" Yamamoto shouted, slamming his staff on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Saki followed after Moriko,blocking the other captains from catching up with her
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:40 am

kuragari stood watching events unfold before raising his hand and pointing it at saki "gomene saki....binding art #61 six rods of light" (ooc: i always use six rods of light because thats how the subs do it) ensnaring saki in the rods he was putting a good deal of power behind them so it was unlikely any subordinate could break it however he was preprared to use higher spells if needed to restrain her.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 am

Saki began to struggle against the rods,she summoned a good amout of retsu her eyes glowing a seriously dark blue,she mangaed to break free.

"like wise Kuragari-kun.."she said to him preparing her kido.

SHe didn't want to fight them but she refused to let them do this,Moriko was almost like family to her,and she'd do anything to protect her.

"binding art 62,hyapporankan" she said as the kido began.Hoping her retsu would be enough to at least give them a better head start.

SHe then began to try and catch up with Moriko
Back to top Go down
Kaze
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain
Kaze

Number of posts : 224
Name : Hirano Kaze
Zanpakuto : Shijutsuji
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Weird

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue800/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (800/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue129/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (129/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:27 am

Appearing before saki''With all the trouble around you people go causing more give it up you can't help them if your in a cell too''
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:43 am

"Moriko-chan is my friend,and i'll always do whatever I can for a friend"she told him,a determined lok in her eyes.

"isn't moriko-chan your friend too,are chibis and I the only ones willing to do something?" she asked.,hurt about the lack of help from the other captians.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 am

kuragari quickly broke the restraint saki placed on him "yare yare........binding art #75 quintet of 1 kan iron pillars" he pointed once more at saki hoping she wouldn't be able to break this one "if you do break free saki i will have no choice but to switch to the offensive"
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 am

"very well "she stated as she attempted to dodge them

(ooc:can people dodge a kido like thst?)

"why is it you are trying to stop me,but you didn't do anything about Moriko-chan?"

It really was a shock what Saki was doing,Going against soulsociety like this.SHe head never really been on this line before,but something told her this wasn't right and she was following it.All the captains knew here to be a bit head strong,but what did they think of this.The unusal captain,CAPTAIN,going against soulsociety.How strange things turn out.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:30 am

(ooc: no i don't think it's dodgebale.....and only uber powerful people can break it)

kuragari sighed "it isn't right.....i agree......however it's not in my power to do anything about it......if central 46 hadn't been annhialated then she would stand trial and they would decide however without them all power rests in the hands of yama-jii and myself however there are boundries to be respected....this for instance is one of them since moriko is under yama-jii's jurisdiction there is nothing i can do....or vice versa were there anyone yama-jii would help in the ranks of the 2nd gotei........you see?"
Back to top Go down
Kaze
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain
Kaze

Number of posts : 224
Name : Hirano Kaze
Zanpakuto : Shijutsuji
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Weird

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue800/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (800/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Left_bar_bleue129/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (129/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:11 am

''If you go with them there won't be 2 people the special forces are chasing but 3 how are you going to help them when your being chased along with them''said Kaze with a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:27 am

"but how can I just sit back and watch when something wrong is happening,espically to a friend"Saki asked back,struggling to free herself.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:33 pm

"it's difficult.....but a fact we must accept......" kuragari stated watching saki struggle
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 am

"Saki-chan!" Toushirou shouted, trying to break the bars.

Moriko ran and ran until she reached to gate to the Human World.

"Miss Hitsugaya?!" the guards that were guarding it exclaimed.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Moriko cried knocking them unconcious and running through. When she turned back she saw that all the captains and many shinigami were after her.

occ: haha i snuck on! but i gotta get back off after this post...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bleach Society Specific RPs :: Union OF Lost Souls THE MOVIE-
Jump to: