Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP

Go down 
+6
Aki Takashi
PokeDS9
Kaze
Saki-chan
Rai Hiroshi
Kuragari Kasumi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Number of posts : 1770
Name : Rai Hiroshi
Zanpakuto : Taiyuri
Race : Arrancar
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Blank

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:52 am

"You guys can say what you want, but I could care less." Rai said, looking off into the distance.

"So your... taking Moriko-chan's advice...?" Toushirou asked, referring back to their dream.

"Maybe... maybe not." Rai replied. "But I'm not going back to that annoying bastard Aizen."
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
1st Division CaptainAdmin
Kuragari Kasumi

Number of posts : 1748
Name : Kuragari Kasumi
Zanpakuto : Sayuru
Race : Shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Tired

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:49 am

kuragari who had started traveling to the archives froze when all these questions had been aimed at him and he chuckled lightly "arrancar cannot controll me atticus....and as for why ive extended my invitation to her..........i'll have to hold that information to myself for now.......arturo i leave her in your care." and then he looked at atticus's blade "i suggest atticus that you put that away" the eye which atticus could see shifted from it's usual light and playful color to a narrowd darker shade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokyopop.com
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Number of posts : 1428
Name : Fushigi Saki
Zanpakuto : Eiensora
Race : shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Creative

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:54 am

"moriko-chan's..advice?" Saki asked Toushirou
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Number of posts : 284
Name : Atticus Vallejo
Zanpakuto : Tibachou
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Thankful

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue500/500Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:03 am

"...H-Hai." Said Atticus, as he sheathed his Zanpakutou.

"You jumped the gun again, Atticus." Said Tibachou. "This is not like you. Is something wrong?"
"...No. I've just got a lot of my mind lately."
"Don't make it cloud your judgement, Atticus. I sense that this woman can be trusted."

For a moment, Atticus was silent, pondering about the situation. Some things made sense, while other things seemed suspicious or confusing. He decided to start at the beginning.

"Forgive me for asking, Captain Toushirou..." He said. "But what exactly do you mean with Moriko-chan's advice? Hasn't Moriko-chan been dead for a while now?"
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:25 am

Arturo chuckled lightly "very well then kuragari-soutaichou i shall see to it that she is well taken care of and that there is no interferance with your research." and with that he turned and began walking towards the first division "come on rai i shall show you to your room"
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:10 am

"Sure." Rai said, starting to follow Arturo. But she paused for a moment and looked over at the group. "Catch ya later." Then she walked off following Arturo.
Toushirou watched them go, then turned back to Atticus, Daichi, and Saki."She... Moriko-chan said... that Rai deep down... had some good in her..." Toushirou replied, looking away. "I guess... she was right about her...."

"M-Moriko-san said that...?" Daichi asked.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:28 am

Skai was quiet for a while looking down "well." she began unsure eaxclty what to say "..for Moriko-chan's sake,I will attempt.. to look the other way"

A light saddened smile played on her lips as she spoke " Moriko was always a good person..saying that about that espaRai"
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue500/500Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:50 pm

"Deep down..." Muttered Atticus, crossing his arms.

"Wether good or not, she is still a Hollow. I'd best be wary of her 'instincts'."

"I've got some stuff to do." Said Atticus, as he turned around to make his way back to the 2nd Division Barracks. "I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:06 am

"hm later " Saki said as if she sensed things were weighting on his mind.To be honest things were weighing on her mind as well,and a sadness at the back of her mind she couldn't shake off. Later she would think about it as for now it wasn't the right time.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:42 am

"Yeah..." Toushirou said."I guess... I could try to trust her..." Daichi said.
"So... where exactly are we going?" Rai asked, hands in her pockets as she followed Arturo.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Saki thought" i said i would try and look the other way but i will never trust her" her eyes harded in a defience as she thought.

Quickly she changed back into her usual smile " well i'll see you guys later,I expect you to keep training"she said teasing Daichi on the last part.
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Although Atticus was walking back to the 2nd Division Barracks, took several sidepaths to stay as close to Rai and Arturo as possible. He wanted to keep track of their reiatsu, to see where they were going, and what they were doing. They just seemed to be walking somewhere now, though Atticus couldn't determine where.

"I said you could trust her, Atticus. Why don't you let it go?"
"I just want to be sure."
"I know what you want to do, and trust me, you really shouldn't."

"I'll wait when she is alone." He said to himself, ignoring his Zanpakutou. "I'll need a one-on-one chat with her..."

He changed his course, and instead of going back to the Barracks, he decided to keep tracking Rai and Arturo and staying as close to them as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:11 am

arturo continued his walk towards a building located between the first division office and the central portion of sereitei "here is where we will be staying....it is a nice place it looks small on the outside but is quite large inside"

then he looked off into the distance a bit "hehe......foolish shinigami thinking we didn't notice him"

Archives:

Kuragari was looking through books trying to see what he would be able to find and so far he wasn't liking what he was finding "lets see....arrancar........menos...........bounts?........blanks..........the banished clan of darkness..........the shininju....................ah.........the...........shokin.......hmmm.......maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:23 am

"I heard that."
All of a sudden, Atticus stood right next to Arturo and Rai.
"I've never been truly good as hiding me reiatsu." He said, with a smile on his face. "Though I believe my Captain is right about me becoming faster."

He quickly got serious again, and rasped his throat. He turned his head towards Rai, and unsheathed his Zanpakutou. He horizontally held it in front of him, and mumbled something. The Zanpakutou suddenly burst into white flames, and vanished into thin air.
"I need to talk to you, privately." He said to Rai, rubbing his hands together. "There's no need to worry, I'm unarmed."
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:59 am

arturo eyed atticus "i don't think so boy......my orders were to keep an eye on her and so i shall do you understand?" he slowly pulled his left hand out of his pocket and pointed it at atticus a small black glow began to form there but then it vanished and he shook his head "no......i'm not going to kill you......it would be far too much trouble." then his hand shifted back into pocket and he opted for swinging a kick at atticus' thigh.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:50 am

Saki looked down at soul soceity from the roof a tall building. She sighed,her best friend gone.It was silly of her to be this upset,she was a captain.She was suppose to be much calmer and put together.It was odd with her around it felt like Saki could be herself she didn't have to act like how a captain was suppose to be.

"I thought i was much strong than this"she whispered as she stared at her upraised palm.

"Saki"came a female child's voice.

"Saki-chan you know" contuied her voice.

"i know eiensora I know that moping around like this isn't doing me any good I just...I just feel so..." she said interrupting her zanpakuto's speaking.

"i don't want to mope around like I want to be happy for her sake but it's just" she contuied once more stopping.
"..emptyness.." she finally stated a letting a singal tear go down the right side of her check.

"i wish I was stronger like Kuragari-kun or Toushirou-kun but I'm not,ah I'm a disgrace to captaincy" she said quietly.

(ooc:poor Saki,being depressed btw is it night or day right now in soul society?)
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:03 am

Occ: Yeah... =[
Idk, I guess its still daytime. Sweat

Toushirou walked back to the 10th division barracks, and opened his office door to find Shuhei and Rangiku waiting for him.

"Did you find her?" Shuhei asked.

Toushirou shook his head.

"No..." Rangiku said sadly.

"How many times do I have to tell you." Rai said, pulling her Zahnpaktoh out and stabbing it into the ground. "I'm NOT with Aizen you idiot."

"Or.... do I have to beat the sense into you...?" Rai said, grinning.

Daichi walked along, tracing Kuragari's riatsu until he got to the Archive building.

Huh? What could Kasumi-taicho be doing here...? Daichi thought, as he walked over to the doors. He knocked on the doors and opened them a little.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Daichi called.

Occ: Uhhh... hope that was okay with you Kuragari-san... Sweat
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:41 am

"come in daichi" kuragari stated his voice sounding quite distracted as he turned another page in the book he was reading. as he continued his research the usual smile on his face vanished completely and was replaced with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 am

"W-What's the matter Captain...?" Daichi asked, as he walked over to Kuragari.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:24 pm

"i'm not quite sure yet......but i think ive found our future problem.....and if so we are screwed......." kuragari muttered as he continued reading.
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Atticus jumped up to avoid Arturo's kick. He was dissapointed to see that he couldn't talk to Rai one-on-one, but it looked like Arturo wouldn't leave Rai's side for a while yet.

"Yes." Sighed Atticus, as he landed back on the ground, in front of Rai. "I do believe that you are no longer serving Aizen. He would be smarter then to make an Espada infiltrate into Seireitei without backup."

For a second, he analyzed Rai and Arturo, trying to pick his next words wisely. Although Atticus was strong, he could not match two high-ranked Arrancar at once.
"Though wether you are serving Aizen or not, you are still a Hollow." He said, eventually. "You are still driven by a thirst for souls, and a hatred for Shinigami, even though you may supress or don't know about it. The fact that you dared to attack and threaten an unarmed Shinigami like me confirms this."

He turned around, and walked a few steps further. He turned his head one more time, and looked at Rai and Arturo.
"I will try to tolerate the both of you." He said. "However, should you make yourself suspicious for only a slightest moment, I will not hesitate to strike you down with everything I've got."

After speaking these words, Atticus shunpo-ed away, his reiatsu no longer felt nearby.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:23 am

arturo watched this amusedly "that boy thinks he can take me down on his own? how comical......not even yamamoto can singlehandedly defeat me.....Kuragari got lucky and caught me when i was just freed and had very limited power......but now even at full strength i serve kuragari.....out of respect......and that cursed pact of course........" then he looked at rai "even if we were once hallow we do not suffer that stupid thirst......we merely kill for fun" and with that he strolled on into the building signalling for her to fallow.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:57 am

Rai just smiled a little and followed Arturo into the building.

Don't worry boy... I'll be ready if that day ever comes. Rai thought as she walked off.

"Oh no...." Daichi said.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:20 pm

kuragari just shook his head "daichi......i'm going to be taking a trip.....i'm leaving everything in your care...i know you can do it.." and with that he stood and vanished leaving the book he was reading laying open.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:23 am

Daichi just stood there, watching his captain go. What he could he be doing? He then looked down at the book that Kuragari was reading and picked it up.

His eyes widened as he read the first few words.

W-What could this mean...? Daichi thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bleach Society Specific RPs :: Union OF Lost Souls THE MOVIE-
Jump to: