Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP

Go down 
+6
Aki Takashi
PokeDS9
Kaze
Saki-chan
Rai Hiroshi
Kuragari Kasumi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Number of posts : 1770
Name : Rai Hiroshi
Zanpakuto : Taiyuri
Race : Arrancar
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Blank

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:23 am

"What?! I would never go there!" Moriko shouted.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
1st Division CaptainAdmin
Kuragari Kasumi

Number of posts : 1748
Name : Kuragari Kasumi
Zanpakuto : Sayuru
Race : Shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Tired

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:51 am

(ooc: i love my job)

urahara came strolling in yawning "ehhhh........what's going on here?" he asked "ah....lani-kun it's been some time so what brings.......ah chibi-taichou's sister hehe....."
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokyopop.com
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Number of posts : 276
Name : Kaiya
Zanpakuto : forgot
Race : dialga

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:57 am

"...don't call me kun...and i need to hide this girl..." he muttered pointing to her. "And its been exactly 110 years, not really that long..." he turned around and looked down at her. "...that was a command, not an opionion...Kisuke...open a garganta..."
Back to top Go down
http://dj-dialga3.deviantart.com
Kaze
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain
Kaze

Number of posts : 224
Name : Hirano Kaze
Zanpakuto : Shijutsuji
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Weird

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue129/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (129/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:12 am

''so kuragari how long do we let this play out'' asked with a grin''well in any case i think i'll follew them just in case''kaze starts walking out.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:10 pm

"I absolutely refuse to go there!" Moriko shouted, shaking her head.

"Hisagi! Matsumoto!" Toushirou called as he passed by the 10th and 9th Division barracks.

"Sir!" they both said as they appeared beside Saki and him.

"We've got to get to Kankura Town as soon as possible!" Toushirou shouted, as he sped up.

"What's the matter Captain?" Matsumoto asked.

"I'll explain later, we've got to hurry!" Toushirou said.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:15 pm

IN SOUL SOCIETY:

kuragari chuckled at kaze "i say we let it play it's course kaze but yes fallow them please"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karakura town: Urahara Shouten:

"she don't wanna go lani-kun........and she'll be fine here we don't need to throw the poor girl to hueco mundo......i really don't feel like listening to chibi-kun's yellin" urahara laughed as he waved his fan in front of his face
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm

Moriko sighed with relief.

As long as no one else get hurt... Moriko thought.
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:44 pm

"..what did i say about the kun thing?" he sighed. "Fine....but i'll remember this, plus you owe me 7 favors and 60 bucks,remeber Kiss-Up(OCC- his nickname for Kisuke lol)?, plus, i'm sure they'll raid this place anyways once they find out i have connections to you..."
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:02 pm

"Connections?" Moriko said confused.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Number of posts : 1428
Name : Fushigi Saki
Zanpakuto : Eiensora
Race : shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Creative

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:20 pm

"as in knowing kiske urahara"Saki her voice serious as she arrived, "o Moriko-chan i'm glad your ok"she stated jump hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Kaze
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain
Kaze

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue129/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (129/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:50 pm

IN SOUL SOCIETY:

kaze is heading for the gate thinking about what to do when he get's there but first stop is urahara's place and start from there goes into gate.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:06 pm

"Saki-chan!" Moriko exclaimed hugging her back. Toushirou and the other's had appeared too.

"Nii-san! I'm so glad your okay!" Moriko cried, running over to him.
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Lani looked at Saki, and looked down. "Yeah...he was my captain...whom intrusted me with alot of secrects, since he didn't like Hiyori, he told me and Mayuri everthiing...personally, i didn't like him either...but he told me about for some odd reason..."
Back to top Go down
Kaze
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain
Kaze

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:50 am

IN THE HUMAN WORLD

The gate opens on the human world''So here we are now let's see where they are oh well i geuss i'm not going far this is gonna be interesting''kaze dissapears for urahara's place.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:16 am

kisuke leaning against the wall chuckles "yare yare such tales you tell lani-kun" then he looked to saki "kuragari-kun said you'd be comin and he sent a protoge as well i'll be expectin' him any time soon....so lets have dinner eh?" he then called for tessai and the three mod souls to set up dinner
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:35 am

"I don't think we should be relaxing at a time like this." Toushirou said, a serious tone in his voice.

Just as he had said that, all the Captains of the 1st Gotei had appeared.

"Surrender now!" Yamamoto shouted, stepping foward. "Or you will pay the consequences!"

"I don't think so." Toushirou said standing in front of Moriko. Rangiku and Shuhei did the same, standing on both sides of Toushirou.
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:54 am

"Crap..." said Lani. He frowned. Laying his hand on his zanpaktou. He kept a calm look on his face, and sighed. "Why do we have to go through such conflicts Yama-jii? Thats no good..." he said. "We should be working togther, and turning on this girl won't solve anything..."
Back to top Go down
Kaze
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain
Kaze

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:00 am

Kaze appears in betwenn the two''Yeah that's really nicely said and all so why don't we all relax here and talk things out''looking at urahara and thinking this might not end well.
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:03 am

"Why? So They can sentence this girl for no good reason? he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:12 am

urahara chuckled "didn't you banish her yamamoto-soutaichou -san? well if so then i'll take care of her ne?"
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:46 am

"yea leave Moriko-chan the hell alone,you've already banished her from her home you unjust ass!" Saki shouted in a fighting stance,ready to pull her zanpkauto out at any moment.
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:48 am

"Don't jump to concluions Saki, please...only make our situation worse then it is..." He said looking at Moriko. "Kisuke, if your gonna do something do it now..." he commended.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:26 pm

"Ha! I always new this would happen from the very beginning!" Soi Fon shouted.

"W-What?" Moriko studdered.

"Ever since you became a shinigami, I always knew this would happen. That demon of yours caused all this trouble." Soi Fon said. "You should've been killed a long time ago!"

"N-No... that's not true!" Moriko cried, shaking her head.

"Shut up Soi Fon!" Toushirou shouted angrily.

occ: ummm... hope you don't mind i played soi fon saki... Sweat
Back to top Go down
PokeDS9
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
PokeDS9

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:31 pm

" SoiFon, May you do the honor of shutting up please...You are not helping anyone in anyway by saying what you are saying now..." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:35 pm

(ooc:it's cool)

" back off moriko-chan she can't help that she was born with it!" she shouted back at SOi Fon.

"..and Soi Fon if you say one more bad thing about my friend I won't hestiate to give you the bitch slap you deserve" she threatened standing in front of Moriko.

(ooc:damn Saki,is seriously pissed right now lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bleach Society Specific RPs :: Union OF Lost Souls THE MOVIE-
Jump to: