Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP

Go down 
+6
Aki Takashi
PokeDS9
Kaze
Saki-chan
Rai Hiroshi
Kuragari Kasumi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Number of posts : 1428
Name : Fushigi Saki
Zanpakuto : Eiensora
Race : shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Creative

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:01 pm

"I suppose that is about all we can do now isn't it?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
1st Division CaptainAdmin
Kuragari Kasumi

Number of posts : 1748
Name : Kuragari Kasumi
Zanpakuto : Sayuru
Race : Shinigami
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Tired

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue300/300Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:30 pm

arturo looked at rai "we'll wait.....and do as we are asked. that's all"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokyopop.com
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Number of posts : 1770
Name : Rai Hiroshi
Zanpakuto : Taiyuri
Race : Arrancar
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Blank

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:38 am

"Yeah." Daichi replied, nodding once.

"Daichi-kuuun~" Rangiku called, as she, Toushirou, and Shuhei jumped up onto the roof. "Awwww... I missed you so much!" she added, as she hugged Daichi tightly. His face was get squished by her breasts.

"M-Matsumoto-san...." Daichi mumbled.

"How many times have I told you just to call me Rangiku-chan!" Rangiku said, letting him go.

"O-Oh, sorry." Daichi said, a sweat drop appearing on his forehead and scratching the back of his head.

"Okay..." Rai shrugged. "If you say so...." Rai then just walked back into her room.

What a party pooper... I was hoping to have some fun... Rai thought dissappointed.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue780/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue201/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (201/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:52 am

"hi guys,you wanna join Daichi-kun and me for some tranin?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue750/900Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/900)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue1349/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (1349/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:28 am

"Uh, sorry I can't... I have to take care of somethings..." Shuhei said.

"Huh? Why don't you come with us Shuhei?" Rangiku asked.

"I'm sorry..." Shuhei replied, "I'll catch you guys later." He then jumped off the building and headed off to the 9th division barracks.

"Awwww..." Rangiku whined.

"Hehehe...." Daichi laughed a little, a sweat drop appearing on his forehead.

Toushirou just sighed.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:30 am

"Shuhei...i wonder how he's doing about what happened.." she thought sadly

"uh..so.let's go guys" Saki said leading them to her divison's trinaing grounds
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Number of posts : 284
Name : Atticus Vallejo
Zanpakuto : Tibachou
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Thankful

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue500/500Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Meanwhile, Atticus had been searching through the library for books about the Shokin, but so far he had been unsuccessful. However, he was surprised about how old these books were, and yet they were all in very good shape. While some of these were almost a thouzand years old, they barely looked five years old.

"Shogun... Shoji... Shokkiri... Shola?"
The books were all alphabetically organized, yet there was no book about the Shokin. However, there was an empty spot between Shokkiri and Shola, big enough for a book.
"Curious..." He said, thinking aloud. "Did somebody take this book before I got here?"

He turned back to the entrance of the library, and proceeded to head back outside.
"Then again, it looks as if nobody has entered this library for years..."
He hung the candle back at the wall, and walked back outside, breathing in deeply. The air inside the library had been dusty and moist, so he was glad to have some fresh air inside of his lungs again.

"Perhaps Captain Kuragari has the book."
He then made his way to the 1st Division Barracks, shunpo-ing from roof to roof.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue56/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:52 am

Kuragari sat in his room looking at the ancient book on his desk "ive not opened this book.....in over.....90 years.........that was the last time that old library was ever used.....at least to my knowledge...." he was talking to the slender and beautiful pale spirit that sat next to him her long aquamarine hair flowed as if in a light breeze but never lifted more than a few inches from her back. "kasumi-kun........the shokin are dangerous you and i both know that.........but what will you do?" he looked to the spirit a moment "ive no idea yet sayuru...........perhaps.....perhaps we'll just wing it......." he sounded rather displeased with this idea however he couldn't think of anything better.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:43 am

Shuhei laid his head on the desk where Moriko used to sit, when she did her paperwork.

Moriko-chan.... Tousen.... Shuhei thought. I've... got too much on my shoulders... I... I can't take it anymore!

Toushirou, Daichi, and Rangiku followed Saki to the training grounds.

"Oh... I hope Shuhei's okay..." Rangiku said, looking back.
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Saki sighed "ah i'm worried about him as well, he seems as if he's thinking about Moriko-chan as well,rather he wants to be alone or not.." she drifted off." i don't know what do you guys think,should we go cheer him up leave him alone to think?"

She just wasn't sure rather she should go cheer him up or if he wanted to be alone,she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue500/500Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:23 pm

"Captain Kuragari?"

Atticus was standing at the window of Kuragari's office. It appears that the guards hadn't even noticed him, even though the 1st Division Barracks way always heavily defended. One of the upsides of being the Vice-Captain of the 2nd Division, he thought.

"Sorry for disturbing you like this, Captain." He said. "But I couldn't find the book about the Shokin in the old library. I was wondering if you had it."
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 am

kuragari looked at atticus he had known that the vice captain was coming had sent a hell butterly around to have his men ignore atticus. he chuckled lightly "ah.....so you were just in that old library then......well feel free to come in.....i do indeed have the book....in fact it's been sitting in my possession for about......i'd have to say 9/10 of a century.......anyway if you want to read it i can allow you to that but i cannot allow that book out of my sight until this crisis is over......." sayuru continued sitting there and she smiled "well greetings atticus-kun it's a pleasure to see you"
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:27 am

"Pleasure to mean you, Sayuru-san." Nodded Atticus with a smile, as he hopped through the open window into Kuragari's office.

For a little while, he skimmed through the book together with Captain Kuragari. He still remembered most of the information about the Shokin, but something told him to keep looking. He scanned from page to page, trying to find certain keywords, though he did not know which ones. He had to know something. Something he had overlooked.
Then, all of a sudden, he found it. It was an old document of the 11th Division, recording certain things they found out during a research on the Shokin.

11th week of Shokin Research
Tuesday, 11:13 PM

It has been a gruelling period of research. The Captains and Officers have been pushing us harder then ever for the last few weeks, but we finally found out something big. One of our imprisoned Shokin escaped, and took the form of a human being. More specifically, it took the form of one of our research members' later father. Before even getting over the shock, the research member was killed. The Shokin then took the form of another loved one, and continued to slay several of the stunned research members, until we finally managed to subdue and slay the beast.
The last target quoted that everything was perfect, exactly as he remembered it. The Shokin had taken the form of his brother, and everything was exactly alike. The appearance, the reiatsu, the voice, and even the smell. However, when we came to visit his brother, it turned out that he had a beard; something which the research member didn't remember, and the Shokin's form didn't have a beard either.

This can only mean one thing; the Shokin search their target's mind for a greatly valued person, and take its form to shock their target. Or, they take the strongest person in their target's mind. Either way, they must be able to see fully into their opponent's mind; this explains why we had a hard time to subdue the beast.
While this is the great discovery, it also announces great danger. Would any Shokin take the form of the Captain-Commander...

The rest of the page was worn out, and no longer readable. However, Atticus knew enough. This had been exactly what he had been looking for.

"Oh christ..." He said, placing his face in his palm. "Masami..."
He turned towards Captain Kuragari, with red, teary eyes.

"Captain Kuragari." He said with a bittered voice. "If we are ever to fight the Shokin, I will abandon that entire area immediately."
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:18 am

"We should probably just leave him alone for now." Toushirou replied thoughtfully. "He needs time to thinks things over."

"Well, I hope he'll be okay...." Daichi said.

"If trys to do anything stupid I'll be there to stop him!" Rangiku added.

Rai yawned. Man.... I'm soooooo bored... Rai thought as she stared at the ceiling. Don't they have ANYTHING fun to do?

Tears ran down Shuhei's face.

"Damn.... why am I crying...?" Shuhei mumbled to himself through tears. "I should be happy that Moriko-chan doesn't have to suffer anymore... but..."
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:23 am

kuragari looked at the page he remembered it's contents well "atticus it wouldn't be held against you for fleeing.......however........if they took on my form or yama-jii's we'd have a problem........." he stood up and went to brew some tea "i assure you however that unless they either come at me or yama-jii in a swarm.......or take on the form of a squod 0 member we don't have too much to worry about.......it seems from some research that they can only take someones form if that person is either dead......OR not in the same area......"
Back to top Go down
Saki-chan
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Saki-chan

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:03 pm

Saki sighed sadly her eyes fleeting away for a minute "well let's get some tranining done" she said speaking happily.

"Ranginku-chan can u check on him?" she asked concerened,as she contuied on towards the training grounds
Back to top Go down
Rai Hiroshi
4th Espada
Rai Hiroshi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:35 am

"Sure thing." Rangiku replied, "Catch you guys later!"

"See ya." Daichi said, as he turned to watch her go.

"I guess I'll have to make my own fun." Rai said smirking. She then jumped out the window and onto the roof. "Now lets see what's going on..." she added looking around the Seirietei.
Back to top Go down
Sojiro
1st Espada
1st Espada
Sojiro

Number of posts : 516
Name : Sojiro
Zanpakuto : ?????
Race : Espada
Mood : Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Good

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue1050/1100Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1100)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue53/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:28 am

As a garganta appeared in Seireitei Sojiro stepped out keeping his reiatsu hidden..."So where are you Kuragari? You betrayed us...now I'll show you the retribution you have earned." He looked up at the sky...this place...he hadn't been here in ages...with that he Sonido's towards the cliff overlooking Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:37 am

kuragari stands up his smile still in place "ah.....you'll have to excuse me atticus-kun.....there is something i must attend to" and with that he quickly shunpo'd towards the cliffs overlooking sereite. though he was no longer part hallow he hadn't lost those abilities and could thus sense the garganta as it opened. "could it be sojiro?" he asked himself as he dashed there. he quickly climbed the cliff his smile still in place as he saw the familiar arrancar "so.....you came after all my old friend" kuragari chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sojiro
1st Espada
1st Espada
Sojiro

Character sheet
HP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue1050/1100Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1100)
Money:
EXP:
Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue53/9999Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Sojiro glanced at Kuragari....."I'm no longer your friend traitor..." Sojiro said with a glare...he then sonido's behind Kuragari...."What's running through that mind of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:28 pm

kuragari chuckled lightly not at all surprised by sojiro's maneuver "i'm delighted to see you that's all sojiro-kun.......traitor am i? i can't quite call myself a traitor because ive always been a shinigami.........well for a time i was a vizard but that is indeed beside the point. however......i play an oddly neutral role sojiro........ive naught against your kind....nor do i hold anything against the soul society.....i came back to this post of mine as the commanding captain of the 2nd gotei 13 because it is what i did origionally.......ive no real desire to conquer the 3 worlds any longer.....those vanished with my hallow side........" he paused for a moment then added "if you kill me because you believe i betrayed you so be it......in fact at this point i'd quite welcome death.......for it would mean becoming a human again how amusing......the thought of losing all this power and becoming weak once more.....hehe............never the less sojiro-kun.........that is all that is going through my head" he stood there rather still not bother to turn and face the arrancar at all. his smile played on his face as it always had. he stared off into the distance as the wind whipped his haori around him and he knew that sojiro's jacket would be billowing about as well. he found it amusing what minor details one would notice while standing around staring into space.
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Atticus just watched as Captain Kuragari left. He didn't stop him. In fact, he preferred to be alone now. He had to deal with this before he could do anything else. Moriko-chan's death, Sachaki's betrayal, Espada's coming into Seireitei, and now this... It had become too much at once.
But then, suddenly, he could feel a third Arrancar reiatsu, and he could sense that Rai was on the move. The third Arrancar reiatsu appeared right near Captain Kuragari as well. In anger, Atticus crumbled the document, and closed the book with a loud smack.

"I bet that Arrancar woman has something to do with it." Grunted Atticus, as he picked up his Zanpakutou. "Captain Kuragari should have no trouble dealing with the other Arrancar herself."

He jumped out of the window and shunpo-ed towards Rai, releasing his Zanpakutou on the way.
Back to top Go down
Sojiro
1st Espada
1st Espada
Sojiro

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Sojiro showed no sign of change..."So then...we the arrancar are free to do as we wish? those that don't follow Aizen I mean." He then raised his hand and pointed it towards the 1st division...."Grand Rey Cero." and the beam flies towards the division.
Back to top Go down
Kuragari Kasumi
1st Division Captain
Admin
Kuragari Kasumi

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:18 am

kuragari stood still and chuckled "indeed sojiro......after all i technically have no right to command you......unless you decide to continue to fallow me that is.....however i can see that if i wished to keep you under controll it would be at the cost of a long and grueling battle......one i'm not quite prepared to fight. i'm sure you'll have just wiped out a good chunk of my division........but that means nothing to me........ive been dead on the inside for a while now.....i don't care much as to what happens anymore.....i'm detached from any world all i am is an empty shell of a man that holds onto this world merely to watch events pass.........and participate as needed........they think they can trust me but can they really? a double agent like me? i wonder? will i still hold enough esteem in this place to truly assist it? hmm......only time shall tell" the backlashing wind from the gran-ray cero billowed his haori round but he ignored it and continued staring into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Leophard
Very Skilled Shinigami
Very Skilled Shinigami
Leophard

Character sheet
HP:
Money:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:34 am

Atticus immediately halted his Shunpo, as he turned around to see what just happened. He saw Captain Kuragari standing right next to the Arrancar, yet they weren't fighting. Instead, it looked like she was just allowing the Arrancar to do his work!
At that instance, he realised how lucky he had been. Had he gone out to chase Rai one minute later, he wouldn't have survived that Cero. However, the book about the Shokin... It couldn't have survived the blast. All the research was gone, and all the Shinigami who had been guarding the barracks...
Atticus' reiatsu sharply increased, and Tibachou was clenched tightly into his fist.

"KURAGARI!!!" He yelled with a furious voice. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP   Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Union of Lost Souls the Movie RP
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bleach Society Specific RPs :: Union OF Lost Souls THE MOVIE-
Jump to: