Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updates for role-play and other needs...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goddess of Zero
Lieutenant of the Royal Guard
Goddess of Zero

Number of posts : 957
Name : Lillian Cross
Zanpakuto : Kuro-hana
Race : shinigami
Mood : Updates for role-play and other needs... Grateful

Character sheet
HP:
Updates for role-play and other needs... Left_bar_bleue980/1100Updates for role-play and other needs... Empty_bar_bleue  (980/1100)
Money:
Updates for role-play and other needs... Left_bar_bleue300/300Updates for role-play and other needs... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Updates for role-play and other needs... Left_bar_bleue143/9999Updates for role-play and other needs... Empty_bar_bleue  (143/9999)

Updates for role-play and other needs... Empty
PostSubject: Updates for role-play and other needs...   Updates for role-play and other needs... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Okay it has taken awhile but I am finishing up the writing process for everything and I should have it posted by at least two days from now and then I will be needing some thoughts on it and I will revise it after a little more... *yes I know it has taken a long time*

Well after that is done, just make your character and we will decide if it is acceptable.. (Me/Yachiru, him/ Kuragari.....

Little knowledge to none is needed to role-play and en-fact you will probably learn more....

I have to say that it has been tooth & nale trying to get the time to finish and having to deal with software issues is really a downer, so I hope all or at least of you will participate in this....

I have also thought of starting a Umineko, and higarashi club, and a haruhi one as well... Tell me all the thoughts you have on this... As well as what I had said earlier..
Back to top Go down
Goddess of Zero
Lieutenant of the Royal Guard
Goddess of Zero

Number of posts : 957
Name : Lillian Cross
Zanpakuto : Kuro-hana
Race : shinigami
Mood : Updates for role-play and other needs... Grateful

Character sheet
HP:
Updates for role-play and other needs... Left_bar_bleue980/1100Updates for role-play and other needs... Empty_bar_bleue  (980/1100)
Money:
Updates for role-play and other needs... Left_bar_bleue300/300Updates for role-play and other needs... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
EXP:
Updates for role-play and other needs... Left_bar_bleue143/9999Updates for role-play and other needs... Empty_bar_bleue  (143/9999)

Updates for role-play and other needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates for role-play and other needs...   Updates for role-play and other needs... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:53 pm

hmmmmmm it's been a long time since we actually did anything so I wanna know if it is any interest anymore?
Back to top Go down

Updates for role-play and other needs...
Page 1 of 1